TBCP1-250 RF Current Monitoring Probe
The TBCP1-250 is a fixed aperture RF current monitoring probe, expanding the Tekbox product range of affordable EMC pre-compliance test equipment.
The probe has a very flat response with a 3dB bandwidth of 250 MHz and is characterized and usable over the frequency range from 30kHz to 250 MHz.
The aperture of the RF current monitoring probe is 25 mm. Its transfer impedance is > 16 dB Ohm in the range from 300 kHz to 250 MHz.
- Characterized frequency range: 30 kHz to 250 MHz
- Aperture diameter: 25 mm
- Outside diameter: 76 mm
- Height: 31 mm
- Weight: 320 g
- Connector type: N female
- Transfer impedance: 0 to 18 dBΩ
- Max. primary current (DC – 400 Hz): 80 A
- Max. primary current (RF): 3 A
- Max. core temperature: 125 °C