TBCP1-500 RF Current Monitoring Probe
The TBCP1-500 is a fixed aperture RF current monitoring probe, expanding the Tekbox product range of affordable EMC pre-compliance test equipment.
The probe has a very flat response with a 3dB bandwidth of 500 MHz and is characterized and usable over the frequency range from 30kHz to 500 MHz.
The aperture of the RF current monitoring probe is 25 mm. Its transfer impedance is > 15 dB Ohm in the range from 300 kHz to 500 MHz.
- Characterized frequency range: 30 kHz to 500 MHz
- Aperture diameter: 25 mm
- Outside diameter: 76 mm
- Height: 31 mm
- Weight: 320 g
- Connector type: N female
- Transfer impedance: -6 to 20 dBΩ
- Max. primary current (DC – 400 Hz): 80 A
- Max. primary current (RF): 3 A
- Max. core temperature: 125 °C