EMCview - PC software for EMC pre-compliance testing
Tekbox EMCview is a PC-software for user friendly EMC pre-compliance testing of radiated and conducted emissions. It is a perfect complement for automated testing using our LISNs and TEM Cells.
A built in amplitude correction enables correction and conversion coefficients for cables, amplifiers, attenuators, LISNs, TEM cells, antennas, RF current probes, striplines and capacitive coupling clamps.
There is no need for a time consuming setup. The SW is ready for measurements straight after installation. All emission related CISPR-xx (EN550xx) measurements and a few automotive manufacturer standards are pre-configured in corresponding project files.
The graph supports two complete measurement runs such as for example Average / Quasi-Peak or Peak / Quasi Peak and alternatively a fast Quasi-Peak scan of critical peaks.
Furthermore, EMCview together with our GPS receiver can be used to carry out RF-coverage measurements. An export feature creates KML files which link the result to google maps.
Immunity testing is supported with a menu controlling the tracking generator of the spectrum analyzer
One license is valid for one spectrum analyzer or one PC.
For PC licenses we require the Host ID of your Windows PC.
Download EMCview from our website, copy it into any directory of your desired PC, e.g. C:\EMCview and run the exe-file to install it. Then run EMCview and open the ABOUT / About menu and there you can find the ID in the Host # line.
Please send the serial number of your spectrum analyzer or the Host ID in the comment box during checkout or in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you the license file in 24 hours.
EMCview currently supports the following spectrum analyzers
- Rigol (DSA and RSA)
- Siglent (SSA/SSA plus/ SSA -R and SVA)
- R&S (FPC and FPH)
- OWON XSA and HSA
- Teledyne Test Tools T3SA series
- BK Precision 2683 series
- The EMC Shop model ESAxG and RESAxG
The spectrum analyzer should also be equipped with the EMI option.
- numerous pre-configured project files for CISPR-xx (EN550xx) emission measurements
- Graph supports two complete measurement runs, same as in test house
- fast Quasi-Peak scan of critical peaks, immune to frequency drift of the selected peaks
- configurable limit lines and segment files
- configurable correction files for cable, LISN, amplifier, antenna etc.
- configurable margins for the identification and selection of critical peaks
- supports import and overlaying of reference measurements for comparison purpose
- linear or logarithmic frequency axis
- automatic creation of test reports
- many import/export-functions
- Selective measurement of frequency segments
- RF-coverage measurement mode
- tracking generator control for immunity testing
- in house measurement of EMC behavior during product design phase
- EMC training in lab, school and university
- pre-compliance test of products before submitting it to the test house
- test cost reduction
- reduced time to market