TBL5032-3 - 50uH 32A Line Impedance Stabilisation Network LISN CISPR 16
The TBL5032-3 is a Line Impedance Stabilization Network for the measurement of line-conducted interference within the range of 9 kHz to 30MHz, according to the CISPR 16-1-2 standard. The device is designed for testing 3-phase and single phase, AC-powered equipment with supply voltages up to maximum 450V/260V and 32A. Conducted noise can be measured on each phase and on the neutral conductor. The TBL5032-3 has separate RF outputs for each phase and neutral and consequently can be coupled with the TBLM1 to split the emissions in its common mode and differential mode components. The TBL5032-3 has no integrated high pass filter at the RF outputs, but comes with an external 9 kHz coaxial high pass instead.
The single-phase DUT socket is available in country-specific variants.
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 30 MHz
- Impedance: 50 Ω ║ (50 µH + 5 Ω)
- Artificial hand: 220 pF + 511 Ω
- Switchable PE: 50 Ω ║ 50 µH
- 250µH pre-filter
- Separate RF outputs for each line and neutral
- Air core inductors
- Line voltage: max. 540V/260V / 50 – 60 Hz, CAT ‖
- Max. current per line and neutral: 32A @ 23°C each
- 3-phase DUT socket: CEE/IEC60309, 3L+N+PE, 32A, female
- Single-phase DUT socket: country-specific
- Power connector: CEE/IEC60309, 3L+N+PE, 32A, male
- Measurement connectors: 50 Ω BNC
- External 9 kHz high pass filter, N-male / N-female
- Operating Temperature Range: +5°C … + 40°C; 5% to 80% RH
Cables and connectors can be found here.