TBMA3 Log Periodic Antenna
The TBMA3 is an affordable logarithmic periodic measurement antenna, targeting radiated noise EMC pre- compliance testing.
The TBMA3 is characterized from 250 MHz to 1.3 GHz and has VSWR and antenna factor values typical for log-periodic measurement antennas.
CISPR 16 divides the frequency range into several bands and defines specific antennas for each of these bands. For the frequency range above 300 MHz up to 1 GHz, CISPR 16 specifies using logarithmic periodic antennas (log-periodic antennas ) for radiated noise measurements.
The TBMA3 is an average sized log-periodic antenna, with its radiating elements and supporting booms made from powder coated aluminum alloy. It is equipped with a standard female N-connector and comes together with an antenna bracket and a mounting adapter. A standard ¼” thread on the bottom of the mounting adapter makes it easy to connect it to most standard tripods.
The TBMDA3 is shipped in a robust carrying case, as pictured above.
- Type: logarithmic periodic
- Frequency range: 250 MHz– 1300 MHz
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ω
- Connector: N type female
- Maximum continuous input RF power: 100 W
- Isotropic gain: 6 dBi ± 1.5 dB
- Antenna factor: 14.2 … 27.5 dB/m
- Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR): < 1.95:1 over the entire frequency range ; 1.35:1 average
- Width: 749 mm (29.49”)
- Height (With the mounting adapter): 170.23 mm (6.70”)
- Height (Without the mounting adapter): 79.5 mm (3.13”)
- Depth: 863 mm (33.98”)
- Weight: 1.78 kg (3.92 lbs)
- Tripod Adapter Thread Size: ¼”