TBST200/100/100 - Shielded Tent
The TBST-200/100/100 shielded tent is designed to suppress interference from ambient noise when carrying out EMC pre-compliance measurements. The TBST- 200/100/100 has a size of 200 cm x 100 cm x 100 cm. The tent can accommodate any Tekbox pre-compliance test equipment such as LISNs or TEM-cells.
The shielded tent is composed of two layers of conductive fabrics. It is supported by rigid aluminium profiles. The filter panel at the side provides a 240V/10A mains AC filter, two general purpose 240V/10A AC/DC filters and four coaxial feed through adapters with screw caps. The access opening is sealed with conductive Velcro tape.
- Outer dimensions: 204 cm x 104 cm x 100 cm
- Opening dimensions: 130 cm x 46 cm
- Frame: 20 mm x 20mm extruded aluminium profiles
- Shielding: 2 layers of conductive fabrics
- Suspension: Velcro stripes
Filter panel: 1 x 240V/10A AC filter; C19 socket
2 x 240V/10A DC filter; attached cables with Banana couplers
3 x N- female feed through connector with screw caps
1 x BNC-Female coaxial feed-through connector with screw caps
- Attenuation: ~50 dB in the range 10 MHz to 6 GHz, see chapter 3
- Weight: 17kg + 3kg (packaging)