TBST86/49/45/1-B - Shielded Tent
The TBST-86/49/45/1-B is a shielded tent, designed to suppress interference from ambient noise during EMC pre-compliance measurements. With a size of 86 cm x 49 cm x 45 cm, it can accommodate the TBTC0/1/2 and all our LISN.
The shielded tent is composed of two layers of conductive fabrics. It is supported by rigid aluminium profiles. The filter panel at the side provides two 240V/10A DC filter and four coaxial feed through adapters with screw caps. The access opening is sealed with conductive Velcro tape.
- Outer dimensions: 86 cm x 49 cm x 45 cm
- Opening dimensions: 40 cm x 22 cm
- Frame: 20 mm x 20mm extruded aluminium profiles
- Shielding: 2 layers of conductive fabrics
- Seal: conductive Velcro tape
- Suspension: Velcro stripes
Filter panel: 2 x 240V/10A DC filter; cables with female Banana couplers
3 x N- female feed through connector with screw caps
1 x BNC-female feed through connector
- Attenuation: ~ 50 …70 dB in the range DC to 6 GHz
- Weight: 7.5 kg