EMCview - PC software for EMC pre-compliance testing
Tekbox EMCview is a PC-software for user friendly EMC pre-compliance testing of radiated and conducted emissions. It is a perfect complement for automated testing using our LISNs and TEM Cells.
A built in amplitude correction enables correction and conversion coefficients for cables, amplifiers, attenuators, LISNs, TEM cells, antennas, RF current probes, striplines and capacitive coupling clamps.
There is no need for a time consuming setup. The SW is ready for measurements straight after installation. All emission related CISPR-xx (EN550xx) measurements and a few automotive manufacturer standards are pre-configured in corresponding project files.
The graph supports two complete measurement runs such as for example Average / Quasi-Peak or Peak / Quasi Peak and alternatively a fast Quasi-Peak scan of critical peaks.
One license is valid for one spectrum analyzer. Please send the serial number of your Rigol or Siglent spectrum analyzer in the comment box during checkout or in an email to email@example.com. We will send you the license file in 24 hours.
EMCview currently only supports spectrum analyzers from Rigol and Siglent. The spectrum analyzer should also be equipped with the EMI option. Support for other spectrum analyzer manufacturers will be added in future SW versions.
Soon to come: support for R&S Spectrum Analyzers
- numerous pre-configured project files for CISPR-xx (EN550xx) emission measurements
- Graph supports two complete measurement runs, same as in test house
- fast Quasi-Peak scan of critical peaks, immune to frequency drift of the selected peaks
- configurable limit lines and segment files
- configurable correction files for cable, LISN, amplifier, antenna etc.
- configurable margins for the identification and selection of critical peaks
- supports import and overlaying of reference measurements for comparison purpose
- linear or logarithmic frequency axis
- automatic creation of test reports
- many import/export-functions
- Selective measurement of frequency segments
- RF-coverage measurement mode
- in house measurement of EMC behavior during product design phase
- EMC training in lab, school and university
- pre-compliance test of products before submitting it to the test house
- test cost reduction
- reduced time to market