TBCG1 - Radiating Comb Generator
The TBCG1 is a radiating comb generator with an internal antenna and a base frequency of 100MHz. It radiates a comb spectrum characterized up to 6GHz. The comb generator is built and characterized to serve as a rough reference for testing radiated noise measurement set ups in anechoic chambers, TEM/GTEM cells, shielded chambers, etc.
It is a portable device, powered by a 9V alkaline cell.
- Base frequency: 100 MHz
- Characterized comb spectrum: 30 MHz - 6 GHz
- Power supply: 9V PP3 (E-block) alkaline battery
- Current consumption: 175 mA
- Dimensions: 80 mm x 61 mm x 27 mm
- Weight including battery: 76 g
Warning: the TBCG1 radiates across a wide spectrum, significantly exceeding radiating noise limits specified in any CISPR standard. Use it only in a shielded environment to avoid interference with other electronic products
Turn off the device after its use, to prevent battery drainage (ION = 175mA)